8007 E. Main St. Box 277
Dugger, IN 47848
Through the efforts of volunteers in the early 1900’s a library was located on Main Street. In the late 1920’s the community had built a two story municipal building on west Main Street and this included space in the upper level for the public library. Dedicated on October 31, 1928 this is where the library and the town offices remain today.